- Qualifications: entry level diving qualification from any agency (including NAUI, PADI, BSAC, CMAS, SAA, SSAC, etc.)
- Experience level: 20 open water dives
- Minimum age: 12
- Diving medical: self assessment acceptable
- If you own your personal diving equipment, it's best to take the workshop using this. If not, Mavericks Diving will loan you all that you need, except for a prescription face mask.
- You will need your own bathing costume and a towel.
- one day
Dates & availabilty:
- available on request
The New Mistral fills a niche in the serious underwater photographers, videomakers and naturalists equipment locker. Until its introduction, those who appreciated the benefits of twin-hose regulators had to depend upon pressing valves at least twenty years old into service for which parts are rarely available and with which few service technicians have experience. The new Mistral regulator from Aqua Lung is a wonderful solution. Users of the Aqua Lung new Mistral include Peter Scoones, Tom Peschak, Constantionos Petrinos and John Collins.
Twin hose regulators breathe a little differently to single-hose valves
and have a few quirks you need to be aware of. But the list of users
proves the value of this unique regulator. If you would like to try the
New Aqua Lung Mistral, why not call Steve Warren or Andrew Pugsley and
arrange to test one at Action Underwater Studios? Action Underwater
Studios has been used for filming sequences for the Bond, Bourne, Star Wars and Harry Potter
productions and the 6 metre deep filming tank is the ideal location to
trial the new Aqua Lung Mistral yourself. Andrew and Steve are
experienced twin-hose users (for years these two NAUI Worldwide
instructors have collected and dived an extensive range of twin hose
regulators). They'll quickly show you the ropes.
To book this course we recommend you get in touch by phone, e-mail, or by dropping into the shop to discuss the requirements. If you've already done that, you can download the booking form (editable pdf).